Saturday 13 October 2012

New Island, New Job…




Just after settling back onto the Farne Islands for some autumn birding I got a phone call asking if I would like to work on Arran. A few days later and having skipped across the country I’m now on a slightly bigger island on the west side. As I moved from east to west the weather took a turn for the worst and changed from clear sunny days in the east to drizzle and typical Scottish weather here on Arran. 

Anyway after a slightly dormant period for the blog I’ll make an effort to keep it up to date now.

On with the photo’s…

Firstly a few from my short stay on the Farnes last week…

Lighthouse Merlin

Turtle Dove... check out the plumage!

Turnstone

Seal

My new home...

Brodick in the trees
Southern Hawker (female) i think.

No comments:

Post a Comment